Saturday, January 23, 2021

Stubborn and or Foolish

 A cold morning and cold afternoon. The colts were moved into the stall while the truck and trailer were taken out of the indoor and put back in place before leaving for Sam's club. I found some bargains at Sams and bought those along with the meal for tomorrow. Mark helped unload the groceries as he had just come in from chain sawing more of the branches down. Karin, Magda and Isaiah were here trail riding with Ripper, Mika and Irish. They had a good ride with Irish doing well to keep up with the geldings. After the ride Mika and Ripper were moved in to the breeding shed paddock while Oksana and Irish were moved into the short shelter as both of those have new round bales in them. We are expecting snow and Mark wanted to get the snow plow on the skid steer so it wouldn't be available to move in bales for a few days. I spent a couple hours chopping vegetables and then chicken for the stir fry tomorrow.   We had a bit of a heated discussion this morning. The Wall Street Journal came out with an article that unless we have proof we have had the vaccine we will not be allowed to travel, work or shop. Hmm does this sound like something predicted at the end times? Maybe he will have to do the buying or selling soon.  I have already had Covid, it wasn't awful and am very suspicious of our media now. In fact I pretty much don't believe anything they say any more. I had already decided I will not take the vaccine weeks ago and won't be bullied into it. Mark thinks I'm being foolish and stubborn. By the way, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. At least we agree with the stubborn part. God has numbered my days and I'm ok with His number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment