Thursday, January 14, 2021

Is it Funny?

 The ice is melting quickly today, we had a cold rain but that rain is above freezing which helps remove some of this thick ice on the driveway. Our big news in the neighborhood is the garbage truck made it up the hill this morning and emptied the dumpster. They couldn't make it last week so we were all pretty thrilled it happened today. It wasn't raining on our walk and as soon as that was over I went straight up to the barn to move a new bale in for the weanlings. They were glad for the hay but more thrilled with the grain they were given to keep them up front while I moved in the bale.  After that I spent 2 hours and $527.00 at the dmv to renew 2 trucks and 2 trailers license plates. What a rip off. Each time I go there I feel cheated. Maybe it IS time to sell off everything and go live in another state. I have to believe that Illinois has now surpassed California in corruption. REALLY! They even, in the middle of the night, voted to defund the police. What kind of stupid people DO that? (I'm not suppose to say that bad s word so don't read this out loud to any grand children) In other news Ruth and Fedi sold their motor home, went right out and spent their wad of cash on a tent that fits off their van. Ruth set it up in the living room to check it out.


Fedi saw that and asked if he could bring his motorcycle in too. In all serious she is very excited as now they can use their van for traveling and camping.  This afternoon I saw the perfect ad watching it I laughed and laughed. I found the owner, sent her a message asking if I could post it here and was given permission. 
I was watching it when Mark came home and for some reason he didn't find it funny at all. I had to watch it again and again just had to laugh, watch it yourself and see if it tickles YOUR funny bone. Maybe just horse people will find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment