Thursday, January 21, 2021

Banned?

 We had another cold start to the day but it warmed up into the 40s and had lots of melting going on. This melting made lots of mud and this afternoon Evan needed a new bale. That meant my shoes got caked as he was being taken out of his paddock and let into the field. Mark was working on the downed fence but Evan was glad to get out, run and roll and left him alone. Mackenson came over to help with the branches from the silver maple piling them up in the pasture. As soon as the bale was moved Evan was called back in with his grain. I tried a new recipe for supper, pineapple chicken in the crock pot. It was ok but not something I will make for Sunday dinners. It would be good served over rice. There was enough to freeze a quart and 2 pints for later. The weanlings broke another bucket while playing around. One really weird thing happened today. I have been banned from messaging anyone on Facebook market place. I thought it must be my computer and tried turning it off then back on but I'm still banned. Oh well I probably shouldn't be spending any money right now until we see what is going to happen with the economy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment