Friday, January 29, 2021

Gulf Shores Bound

 I found out at 1:20 pm I would be leaving for Gulf Shores with Joan and within 4 minutes was packed and ready. We are leaving this evening around 5:00 pm and if all goes well should arrive there around 7:00 am. I'm not taking my computer so not sure if there will be any updates until I get home on Feb 5th. This morning I got one more of David's teachings up on youtube, plus made a page just for his teachings. That can be found under the my favorite blog section. Here is the one downloaded today.

Mark is going to have to show the driver of the transporter coming for the two colts the paddock they are in and give him the paper work. Usually I would not leave someone else to load foals but the owner has put off getting them since Thanksgiving. They will be going without being groomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment