Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Then I Can Sleep

 I needed to be at mom's again early so didn't try moving any of the bales inside. They are really nice big fine stemmed green bales. 


I needed to stop at the barn to get the tubs empty so Karin could take them back to the library and took the picture below of the nice tables and chairs we brought home yesterday.
The morning was beautiful so mom and I stayed out on the deck watching birds until lunch time.
We had to laugh at their squabbles. Rachel came at 1:00 pm to relieve me so I drove straight up to the barn to start moving the bales in. The skid steer was still having trouble so I needed to use the tractor. I wasn't able to stack them as neat as I would have liked. Three deer came bounding out of the woods and headed across the fields when they saw the tractor. I didn't have my camera out but when a turkey hen and her 3 chicks came wandering out of the woods I had to to grab my phone and video them as I was driving. 
I finished the bales around 3:00 pm and by this time was pretty tired but laundry needed to be done or I wouldn't have church clothes for tonight so turned on AC Central and listened to that as I was doing laundry.  We left for church at 6:15 pm. Tim Funk had the message. I'm really tired tonight so we didn't stay long to visit. As soon as this is finished, the last load of laundry will be taken out, folded and put away and then I can sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment