Monday, January 17, 2022

Mings For Lunch

 It wasn't easy waking this morning. My old bones were aching from all the activity yesterday. Joan spent the night with mom and mom had a good night sleeping from 10:30 pm to 5:30 am.  I started a load of laundry then left for Sam's club.  We needed a few things and I also bought a chicken pot pie and an apple pie for mom's house. Karin told us they were getting a little low on desserts over there.  They also needed a dozen eggs and thankfully I still had some of those good fresh ones from the lady in Trivoli.  Anna came to get the apartment cleaned and ready to rent. Braelyn, Taegan and Kensley also came and did some crafts while waiting as at 11:00 am Mark was coming home to take them, me, Mackenson and Berlica to Mings in Pekin for lunch.  Mings is a Chinese buffet that will also make a stir fry with the any of the fresh vegetables we picked along with whatever meat we wanted in it.  Both Mark and I did that while the kids enjoyed the buffet lines.  All of us had plenty to eat and it really was delicious.  Of course that meant no dinner tonight. I took some pictures with the phone but am not able to share them. Our internet is awful again. I've tried to share the pictures a few different ways so they can be posted on this computer but we have a zero upload speed. The lady that bought Ayanna posted a the picture below. I was so very glad to see them. Ayanna looks like she is enjoying her new home. I am not able to share the videos but she is still bowing and laying down when asked. 

In the videos she is running in the snow and also having fun rolling in it. I am not able to share those as they have not been made public.  Ayanna was such a fun loving mare.  This afternoon I downloaded David's family night message from Wednesday Jan 4th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment