Monday, September 16, 2024

Sermon from BRAVE

 Last night Rhonda walked over from her house to the playground where we were watching volleyball and told me about the sermon in her nephew Adam's church out in Denver, Colorado. I usually always stick to sharing sermons from our own AC churches but was glad to listen to this one. I respect Adam, in fact Adam and Philip were the people that helped with Horsemeister's website (the one I am now replacing after 22 years).  When I listened at first I was listening to make sure pastor Jeff was speaking the TRUTH and out of the Bible and truly after listening, even going back to make sure I heard it right, decided this message SHOULD be shared here. Click HERE to watch this message.   I ask you to watch and even if you do so with a critical mind, and can explain why I am wrong for sharing, I ask you to please send me a text or email as to why I should take it off.  My cell number and email are easy to find and I promise I will post your response whether for or against on below this message. 



No comments:

Post a Comment