Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Iris the Angel

 Ruth and I had to stop and admire the sunrise as we were walking to Joan's house this morning.

I only got in one round as I needed to leave by 8:00 am for Bethel Lutheran church where Iris was an angel in the nativity. I arrived at the exact time as Rhoda and Lee and followed them into the parking lot. Iris was glad to show me her classroom. She was left there while I joined Rhoda, Lee and Zeke in the foyer.
The kindergartners performed in front of the entire school.

The video of the entire performance is posted below.
After it was over the class posed for a picture.

Next we took pictures of Lee's family.
Last Rhoda had took the picture below of me with Iris and Zeke.
After it was over I drove to Sam's to pick up some food for the quilters Christmas party then to Aldi to pick up vegetables for the chicken soup that had to be made today.  The left over chicken from Sunday needed to be used or frozen and we are out of soup so I made a big pan, we each ate a bowl for lunch then I froze 8 quarts for later. My next job was to clean up the barn and set the table for tomorrow. I'm still missing my glasses so will probably go over to borrow mom's tomorrow morning. We left for church at 6:15 pm. Tim Funk had the message. Click HERE if you would like to watch that service. After church a big group went out to Culvers for a late dinner.









 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment