Friday, December 15, 2023

Aletheia's Winter Program

 I took a load of stuff over to the barn on the way to the walk this morning. Ruth came, she is finally feeling better and told us some of the plans for the Meister Christmas tomorrow. I think she called the decorations shabbychic We laughed. I traded with Diane so went to mom's today instead of tomorrow. Diane will take tomorrow for me. The first thing I noticed when I got to her house was a couple of Karin's drawings. I recognized both right away.  Karin wasn't happy with Eden's, thought her eyes were just to close.

I thought Zion's was great.
Mom's Christmas gift arrived while I was there. It was actually delivered by Anna's brother Austin who works at the elevator. A 50 pound bag of black oil sunflower seeds.
The last bag I ordered from there was almost empty and mom loves feeding and watching the birds. We still need to find big chunks of suet and should really look into making our own. As soon as Karin arrived I left for Aldi. Today we have a group of girls having a slumber party at the barn. I bought double of everything as the boys were going to have a slumber party at the apartment.
I also bought cereal and milk, chocolate milk and orange juice for each place. 
I had just enough time to drop off the food at the barn and the apartment and take a shower and it was time to leave. Mark and I drove to Taunya's house to pick up Jace and Abe only just then Abe got sick and vomited. That changed all the plans. Mark, Jace and I drove to Eureka Middle School and picked up Jack from his wrestling practice then took route 24 to the McDonalds on Pioneer parkway and University. We had 20 minutes to order and eat our supper. From there we went to Richwoods Christian church for Aletheia's Winter program where Israel, Elisabet, Zion and Eden were performing. Below is a video of their classes performing. 
 We were pretty far back so the video wasn't the best. After the program we drove back to Goodfield to take Jace and Jack home and finally home.






No comments:

Post a Comment