Friday, June 21, 2024

Another Hipcamper

 Just Diane, Ruth and I walked this morning. Joan took Mackenson and Faith to Chicago to get their wisdom teeth pulled. We stopped at Diane's to check out her new 4 wheeler.

This one is just for her as she needs a quick way to get to mom's and back AND she uses a 4 wheeler pulling a cart to clean up manure each morning in the pond pasture. I quit after one round so I could get to Sam's club and then the Berean office and still be back by 9:30 am. The Airbnb guests at the barn happens to be a girls retreat and they wanted to do a service project. 

I explained a bit about Berean prison ministry while they were working. 
Once the Bibles were wrapped they were stacked in my car. I left then to head back to my house. The Baltimore Orioles were visiting the orange slice stuffed with grape jelly right outside my window.
This afternoon my 4th Hipcamp visitor arrived with the biggest 5th wheel I've ever seen.
The camper alone is 43 feet long and 14 feet high. 
As soon as the driver stopped and got out of his truck he walked in and turned on the air conditioner even before plugging it in. It is powered with solar on the roof along with a whole row of lithium batteries. 
Mark wasn't too thrilled and wants me to limit the hipcampers by putting in the ad NO 5th Wheels. He just didn't think the rig could make it up on our drives but the man driving had no problem at all. I finished the last book today of all the books I bought on ebay. Tomorrow maybe instead of reading I can clean the house. Yep, really looking forward to that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment