Friday, October 7, 2022

Surfing the Central

The 5th wheel guest sent a message through airbnb at 1:07 AM asking me to fill the fresh water tank this morning. At 7:00 am the cat was fed and as the guest wasn't there the tank was filled. She arrived as I was finishing up and we had a good talk. She asked to stay until 12:30 pm. The repair shop was called  as soon as they opened but they do not have the golf cart battery. They told me it must have been stolen. Really a bummer, it is a very expensive battery AND Mark said I can't just buy one, they all must be replaced at the same time. Spending $1500 on the batteries and it will still have the same wiring problem with the back brakes locking up. I needed to go to Sam's this morning to pick up the meal I had promised to donate and as soon as I got home started cooking that meal. When the guest left I ran up to the barn to switch the sheets and start the laundry. Check in for the guest coming in today was 3:00 pm but I needed to be at mom's by 1:00 pm to relieve Rachel and wasn't able to finish everything that needed to be done. When Karin arrived she was more than willing to relieve me so I  had plenty of time to finish cleaning and replenish the towels.  Karin was just going to have left overs for their dinner so I opened 4 cans of solid white tuna and mixed up a big batch of tuna salad for our supper. Mark was late tonight as he was working with Geoff on the thermostats at church until after 5:00 pm. While waiting for him I was surfing AC Central and came across this beautiful music. This was recorded in Morton June 5th, 2012 by the Bloomington AC girls.

Phil and Anna came to work tonight at the barn. The girls came here as the weather turned cold. We even made hot chocolate to warm up.  There is a big group camping at Jubilee this weekend and they will sure be thankful to have campers that have heaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment