Thursday, October 6, 2022

She's HOME

 Mark went up to the barn early to get an air hose and I asked him to see if our cat came back instead of walking up with the cat food.  He sadly reported no cat in sight so the cat food was put back in the bag and off I went for our walk. The leaves are starting to turn and the sun was shining through the leaves as we were walking over the dam going to Joan's. 

After the walk the laundry was started. Mark agreed to come home for lunch so we could head to Congerville to pick up the golf cart. IT has been at the repair shop for months and they never even started fixing it. At 1:00 pm I went up to put the correct ball on the truck and thought I'd go look for the cat one more time.
This time she came running out from her home above the apartment glad to see me and hungry. She was gone for 4 days but looked good so she must have caught her food. I went back to the house to get her food and the entire way I'm singing, "And the Cat Came Back"

We hooked up the aluminum trailer and left for Congerville. When we reached the repair shop the golf cart wouldn't start but Brian the owner helped push it onto the trailer. We got home, unloaded it into the new barn and plugged it in.
The truck was parked but instead of going home I drove over to mom's to look for my check book believing it must have fallen out of my purse coming back from the Berean office in mom's car. It wasn't there so. I guess I'll have to do some deep cleaning here to find it. On the way home from mom's I stopped at the barn to see if the golf cart would start but it wouldn't. I flipped up the seat to find a battery missing. This was at 4:45 pm. I tried calling the repair shop to see if they had taken it out and forgot to put it back but no answer. Sure hope the battery wasn't stolen while it was sitting outside that place for all those months. No wonder it wouldn't start. I'll try calling again in the morning. 
A VERY Nice update came from the lady who owns Floyd (Zalena x Evan) 
And the unanimous decision ….
CHAMPION Hunter under saddle with FLOYD T







No comments:

Post a Comment