Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Steph's Home

 The big news of the day is that Stephanie made it home from the hospital this evening. She has a lot of healing to do and not that long ago a resection surgery would mean a 5 day stay but Stephanie and her sister are both RNs and know what to watch for.   I left for David and Stephanie's house this morning about 5:25 am as I needed to fill the car with gas before arriving. David left for work at 6:30, the kids were awakened at 7:00 am, fed breakfast then dressed for the day. Elisabet was dropped off first at Kristen and Benj's house then Israel taken to Peoria Christian. From there I went straight to the Berean office. As soon as I walked in I noticed someone had been there to clean. The place was sparkling clean from top to bottom. Turned out it was the Berean volunteers last week. What faithful and willing workers! We had a good day there but I forgot to stop working and take any pictures.  As soon as I got home I needed to move 3 bales in but first the paddocks needed to have the horses moved out. Rhoda arrived as I was working on the last one. She was heading over to Anna's to pick up bikes then  down to David and Stephs. Tomorrow Sarah will be going over early to take Israel to school. When Mark got home from work we worked on fixing downed boards. Below is the golf cart with supplies for that job.

The main board down was in the middle pasture at the back so the golf cart was taken there.
I also found a couple halters that had been lost in there. They can easily be cleaned up and reused. Oksana was teased and covered. She may be going out and when done was put in the middle paddock with Missy, Sally, and Cookie. Ripper and Sangria were put back in the short shelter. I have 2 paddocks open but Saturday need to bring back Lola, due April 18th, Irish, due April 23rd and Lily, technically due April 30th but more than likely will deliver 2 to 3 weeks early. I also have 2 mares due April 28th, Soul and Jury but can wait a couple weeks to bring them back. Mark has already hit the sack and I will be following just as soon as this is published. 



No comments:

Post a Comment