Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Productive Day

 We had a beautiful day today with sunshine and a high of 77 degrees. The weanlings had knocked a gate off the hinges, Mark helped me put it back on before our walk. It is just Diane, Ruth and I walking now as the rest are in Gulf Shores. We just heard that Hurricane Delta is heading that way. We walk fast and finish before 8:00 am. The car was loaded with a crock pot of the soup the girls and I made yesterday and the brownies made last night then I took off for the Berean office. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. I was too busy to take many pictures there but we sure got a lot of work done. On the way home I went to the post office to mail some glasses left at the apartment then headed to Stock and Field in Pekin, IL and bought 500 pounds of grain. From there I drove to Aldi for groceries. Once home the groceries were unloaded first and Mark arrived just as that had finished. He wasn't feeling well and went straight to bed. He had been up since 3:00 am and really needed a nap. The grain was unloaded before heading in to make supper. It was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment