Friday, November 25, 2022

50 Degrees

 We had a late breakfast this morning. Mark had gone up to the barn to feed the cat then over to mom's to put chargers on the mowers so we waited until he got back.  Kim and I had so much to catch up on that Mark ask, "don't you girls ever stop talking?  That had us laughing.  Kim left for home before noon. This 25th, day of November was so nice it was a great opportunity to walk around and replace any older or broken boards in all of the paddocks.  


When we finished I tried out a new recipe for cinnamon rolls. I think they turned out ok. I plan on serving chili for our Sunday dinner and in Anna's family they always serve chili with cinnamon rolls. After lunch Karin, Joan, Berlica, Faith and I played games at mom's house. When I got home from that the chili was made, two huge pots full. We each had a bowl for supper and it was good.  The biggest pan was put out on the porch to cool while the smaller pan was put in containers and put in the fridge. I'll take over some for dinner at mom's tomorrow.  This evening Mark and I watched the true story of the 12 soccer boys and their coach that had been lost in a cave in Thailand. I remembered hearing about how all were saved but never realized how they were able to do it. The movie is called Thirteen Lives and I recommend it but hopefully it will be on Pureflex soon. I think there were 2 times the makers of the film had the hero's use a bad word so can't recommend it for children. Not sure why they have to ruin a good true story that way.  Mark found it on Amazon Prime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment