Wednesday, November 16, 2022

More Snow

 Karin sent a text pretty early this morning that mom's snowman was giving her nightmares. After seeing the picture she sent I can see why. 

Kind of looks like he was hanging from a tree and the limb broke.  Joan had the morning shift but needed to leave by noon so I stopped in for lunch and took my own picture but after Rachel put a ball under his arm to make it seem like the snowman was leaning down to grab the ball.
Notice the fresh new snow. Most of yesterday's snow had melted off but today it was all replenished with a fresh batch along with some ice. Today was cold. The wood burner was started and kept burning all day long.  Valentino was moved out of the arena and back into a stall this afternoon. The arena was cleaned up then more bedding added to his stall. The weather is supposed to turn bitterly cold. The barn doors were slid back open all the way just in case they freeze shut tonight. It is better for the doors to freeze open rather than closed as we need to move bales in and out. Mark was working at the church today and asked me to bring in a church shirt and tie. I was working on mileage when I looked at the time and saw I needed to leave in 3 minutes, jumped in the car and was half way there when I realized I had forgotten his shirt. Mark was called and I offered to drive back to get the shirt but he was ok with just coming home and watching church on-line. Since I had planned on being at church at 6:30 pm to give him time to change I had time to stop at Walmart to buy a new watch. My old watch died today. Gregg Rumbold had the message on John 15th. I drove straight up to the barn after church to fill Valentino's water buckets and throw in more hay. (in my Sunday clothes!)



No comments:

Post a Comment