Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Stolen Car

It was only 38 degrees outside and I had left my rain coat in the car so once I put on my sweat shirt I walked  outside to get my rain coat to put that on over the sweat shirt but that didn't happen. I went right back inside and told Mark, "the car is missing."  Mark was sure he walked last night when he took the books over to mom's house for Aunt Jinnie so he stated it must be stolen. I was so convinced he had driven it over to mom's then he must have walked back that I took my purse and the treats for the Berean office and walked over to mom's where the car was sitting in her drive. I'd better not leave the fob in the car anymore, not because I'm worried about someone stealing it, nope I'm just worried about figuring out where Mark might leave it. We had heavy fog this morning on our walk.  The geese in the lake looked like they were floating in the sky. 

In the picture below the other side of the lake is barely visible. 
In the picture below far left is Rachel's house.
The fog wasn't much better on our drive to the Berean office. IF you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. We drove straight to the Hanna City post office to drop off the Bibles then stopped at Caseys in Hanna City and filled up the wheel chair van as it was below a quarter of a tank. We had chicken sandwiches for lunch and after lunch mom was resting when there came a loud knock on the door. It was a man holding a beautiful arrangement of flowers for mom.

These were from Aunt Jinnie's grandson Peter and his wife Danalia Munther (Barbara and Tony's) They live in California. What a wonderful surprise as most of the flowers are gone now. Mom loves fresh flowers on her table. Karin arrived after 2:30 pm so I took off heading straight to Diane's office to get some big manila envelopes so I could mail out registrations for 2 of the foals already picked up. Those registration papers and the money to process them were all mailed in to the FHHI in June and finally 3 of the made it here. We are still missing 3 others so hopefully they will arrive before Tatiana's colt leaves this month. I went straight to the Hanna City post office to mail them. From there I drove to Sam's to pick up cat food, coffee and creamer for the Berean office and a chicken for our supper. The coffee and creamer were dropped off at the Berean office before heading home. Mark was already home and was willing to help move bales.
We moved one in for Evan and the other was moved into the far paddock as tomorrow I plan on picking up mares and foals for weaning.
Joan sent back a couple pictures from Gulf Shores. Sarah, Faith, Berlica and Ivan were busy today making a sand sea turtle in her nest with her eggs.

They are having a wonderful time with beautiful warm sunshine. 







No comments:

Post a Comment