Thursday, September 8, 2022

Vivid Imagination

I needed to fill the fresh water tank on the 5th wheeler before heading over to mom's to relieve Joan and didn't get that job finished until after 7:00 am. Ruth didn't walk as she was up late taking care of mom until Joan got back from the fellowship hall. Mom was still awake also waiting for Joan so she was tired this morning. Today was Joanne Scholl's funeral. David had that and I was glad to be able to watch on line. If you would like to see and hear it click HERE. Joanne wanted the gospel preached and it was. While at mom's I noticed something strange outside under the trees.
At first I thought it must be Zero, David Jacob's dog but it was much too dark, then it looked kind of like some kind of mutant animal grazing under the trees. It was moving around in a strange way, kind of bobbing up and down.
It was so creepy that the hair stood up on my arms. I didn't have my glasses on and didn't want to scare it away until I got a good look at this strange animal so very quietly and slowly opened up the front door. I felt pretty foolish when I realized what I was looking at and if interested just scroll on down to the bottom of the page.  After lunch Rhonda and Tarah came over bringing mom a gift.  Last year Tarah bought a stalk of fresh coxcomb and that flower dropped lots of seeds. This flower grew from those seeds last year. 

Diane relieved me at 4:00 pm and Mark had just gotten home so he helped move in a new bale for Valiant.  Diane also shared her pictures of the goose ranch cruise yesterday.





She had a couple pictures of the horses at Middle Grove.

And now for the answer of why I felt foolish. 
It was Berlica who was weeding around the trees. When she stood up I started laughing. My imagination is WAY to vivid.







No comments:

Post a Comment