Thursday, September 15, 2022

Most Wanted

 Well I heard on the the news this morning that I MAY be on the FBI most wanted list. Not some weird political news station,  this was on the Christian radio station in our area WBNH.  It turned out that Facebook was monitoring messenger for months and anyone that wrote about the stolen election were sent to the FBI as a domestic terrorist.  If they send me to prison I asked Mark, "Will you finish building the barn AND would you wait for me?  I know one thing, if they raid our house they will NEVER find our guns.  The rest of the day was kind of anticlimactic. No one came knocking on the door and 42 seconds later brake it down like they did to Sherrona Bishop's house, another domestic terrorist because of her claims of a stolen election. (they said it was because she didn't answer the door quickly enough) Not one FBI agent came to take my phone away like they did to Mike Lindell 2 days ago.  Is our FBI now weaponized against free speech?  Not sure why the FBI are worried enough to start terrorizing people talking about a stolen election.  On another note I got some really cool updates from past foals. Below are a couple pictures of Whitney's filly by Valiant all grown up now. The owner writes: good morning, I thought you would appreciate these pictures of Whitney's baby girl all grown up. She is my heart


Below is a picture of this same filly with Whitney.
I also got a nice text from the buyer of Madiera's filly by Valiant. She wrote: We saddled Madiera for the first time in order to pony Zena. They did a terrific job. Kate loved the feel of riding Madiera. She said it was a very smooth ride.
Zena was introduced to bells today, she did great for her first time, initially she just wanted to chew on them. They sent a couple videos by text but those don't transfer well from text.
 I took dinner over to mom's tonight. We had bbq ribs, green beans, salad, biscuits and a raspberry white chocolate Bundt cake with fresh raspberries on top for dessert. All was delicious. After supper Mark went home to fill the fresh water tank for the 5th wheel. Karin, mom and I watched the movie Cinderella Man. It was a good movie with a good ending.




No comments:

Post a Comment