Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Workday

 Indy was teased early this morning and for sure said no. Tomorrow I will give her the second shot of Lutalyse. We had an absolutely beautiful fall day for the barn work day.  Phil and Anna had a crew come in to help today. David, Lee and Nolan all arrived to help. David brought Israel and Elisabet while Phil and Anna brought Braelyn, Taegan and Kensley. The kids had so much fun playing while their parents worked. Spark and Rhonda arrived on their fun machine to pick up some pots and pans Beth left for one of their girls. They gave me and all the grandkids here a ride over to mom's house.

The work team was pulling wire.
Mark had been digging but got the Kubota stuck. He went back to get the tractor but while he was gone Phil and Anna got it out. The video shows how they got that job done. Meanwhile the kids were playing first inside the barn then out on the new load of gravel that was dumped last week. They really have fun working together. 
At 11:30 we went in to start lunch. Berlica and Braelyn helped with cutting up the vegetables.



Only some of the crew left to come here for lunch. Phil and Anna kept working while the rest of us enjoyed lunch. After lunch the kids loaded into the car to go up to the barn and play on the hay.
I left them to head back to the new barn for a few more pictures there.


When I got back up to the barn the girls had set up a mud pie bakery stand calling it B & B Bakery. 
Check out the video below to learn more about this bakery.
Their imagination and inventiveness is boundless. They love working together creating things. At 5:00 pm I was to be at mom's. Joan had taken mom to Nancy's activities this afternoon and were just getting back from there. She was very tired so once she was comfortable I left Karin in charge and headed home and was home by 5:30 pm just in time to take the girls home. Mark took Berlica home while I took the other 3 home. Only then did I start working on the dishes and cleaning up the house. I happened to look out the kitchen window and saw the sky was a beautiful red but by the time I got outside with my camera the sun was already setting. I snapped the picture below as I was getting into the car to head up to the field.
The picture below were taken from the field.
I took one more picture as I was heading back to the house.
I'm very thankful for what got done today. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment