Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Megan's Shower

 Ruth, Joan and I walked this morning. I quit a little early as I needed to pick up mom for Berean and we wanted to leave by 8:15 am. We were really busy today and had to work late to finish everything but I am very thankful for what we got done. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. We had a late lunch and then rested once home as tonight was a wedding shower for Megan and Drew at Joan's house. I noticed the egret fishing across the lake by the dam and tried to zoom in enough to get a picture but my phone doesn't do as well at zooming as the real camera.

We had left over steak for supper tonight. Mark and Braelyn joined Karin,  mom and me. Phil was working on the barn. After supper Ruth came over to help take mom over to Joan's house. She wanted to be there as Anni was going to be there with Dexter. Of course she had to hold him pretty quickly. 
The shower was fun. Crystal went around asking each person there to give her one word answers to her different questions. After the meal she read the story with the words given.
We all had to laugh at the story. That was a cute idea. We left there just before 8:00 pm. It was a long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment