Friday, September 2, 2022

Miss Molly

 I had plans of getting up to the apartment early and preparing that for the guests coming in but Beth called, she and John were coming early to drop off lots of kitchen supplies. Instead of heading up to the apartment I headed up to the new barn to help John and Beth unload. They brought a trailer full. On the walk Diane, Ruth, Joan and I started opening the tubs and it was like Christmas.

The tubs were filled with so many fun finds.  After the walk Joan took my place at mom's while I ran up to the apartment, made sure that was ready then out to the 5th wheel to fill the fresh water tank. It is for sure booked now for the next 10 days.  Joan was reading an exciting book to mom, Berlica and Mackenson when I finally arrived around 9:30 am so she had to at least finish the chapter.  She left then and took Hannah and Bethany into the barn to check out all the treasures, then found Leah, David's wife and took her into the barn. They were able to empty all of the tubs. When Karin arrived I took her car over to the barn and put all the now empty tubs in her car. She will return the tubs tomorrow. It really was like Christmas for quite a few families.  Amy arrived and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with us. We did lots of visiting.  The owner of Irish's colt arrived about 6:40 pm to pick him up. 
He was a fun foal to have here. He loved everyone.  When I got back to mom's Amy brought out the clippers and trimmed the hair on Molly's face so she could see better.
Now Molly can see much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment