Friday, September 23, 2022

Fall Arrives

 Just Ruth and I walked this morning. It was my turn to be with mom today so I finished the walk at her house and just stayed there. It wasn't very nice out today so we stayed inside all day. Fall has arrived! Today it felt like fall and by this evening a drizzly, cold November day. The horses here were all in their shelters enjoying their hay. The picture below LOOKS like a November day at Middle Grove but it was actually taken in February 2020. It popped up as a memory. 

Karin came home so cold she filled the hot tub and even mom enjoyed using that. What a change from yesterday's sunshine. I needed to leave for about 10 minutes to fill the fresh water tank of the 5th wheel once Karin was home. We had left overs for supper tonight. I left mom's at 8:00 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment