Wednesday, September 21, 2022

All About Clothes

Ruth sent a text early this morning that she would not be walking. She and Fedi became grandparents again early this morning. More on that another day. I headed over to mom's about 8:30 am to look at the schedule. Joan was already there with the kids doing school work. I had to take a picture of Berlica as I really liked the shirt she was wearing. 

I was standing outside talking to Diane who is in Gulf Shores when I noticed the clouds this morning. There were dark storm clouds to our West but a little Northwest a cloud was in the shape of a woman kneeling in prayer with her hands clasped in front of her. I mentioned the cloud to Diane then told her I needed to go change so I could go to Sam's.  I had to explain that once I went to the bank in my barn clothes and the bank teller looked at me and exclaimed, "trick or treat!" At that point I realized barn clothes are not considered appropriate out in public.
The trip to Sam's club was to pick up a couple items for mom's house and some supplies for our house. I dropped off the Berean tubs at that office on my way to the Aldi on Allen road. Aldi had large avocados on sale for 75 cents each so I picked up 5 of them and for the first time in months they had canned pumpkin so picked up 5 cans of those plus 5 cans of evaporated milk. I'm serving supper Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at mom's this week so for sure will be making some pumpkin desserts. I also picked up the rest of the ingredients for those 3 meals. When I got back and the food was put away it was time to get working outside so the barn clothes were put back on. Indy may be getting close, she was at least squealing at Evan today. Not ready to stand but at least starting to react. Mark spent the morning digging around the barn for the electrical. 
He got both sides almost done but told me he needs to get this part about a foot deeper.
He needed to change to head to an estimate at 2:00 pm then went down to the shop.
Mark left work early and drove straight to church. He needed to arrive early as there was a problem with the thermostats. I got a ride with Joan and brought Mark a white shirt and tie as he was wearing an orange Meister T shirt. Today was all about clothes!  Mike Kaisner had the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment