Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Not Done Yet

 Each morning as I'm drinking my coffee I sit in the recliner and grab my Bible. If I look up from reading my eyes see the kitchen light reflecting beautiful rainbow colors off the TV that is on the wall and I remember God's promise. He is faithful and so so good.  

We had the gift of ANOTHER beautiful day for this 7th day of November. Typically November is gray, cold and wet.  Check out the ornamental grass on the dam by Rachel's house. It was so pretty this morning on our walk I needed to stop to take a picture. 
Right after the walk we all went in to mom's house to work on the calendar. Joan helped with getting everything including mom into the wheelchair van and we left for the Berean office by 8:15 am. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE.  We didn't have a lot of mail and were finished by 11:30 and home by noon. At 12:45 I had 4 ladies show up to see the airbnb's and the barn. Joan was called to see if Berlica could come stay with mom while I showed them around.  They loved the place and booked both the barn and the foaling apartment for the end of December. As I was walking back into mom's house I stopped to take a picture of mom's mums.
They are growing wild all over by her fence, a bumper crop. What is funny is they look so much like large dandelions,  except people like these and try to kill the dandelions.
Gail sent 2 boxes of Christmas decorations with Marvin today for the barn. I didn't have time to go through the boxes but took them over to the barn and took a picture of them.
Mark got home about the same time I did, we unloaded some water he had in the car then went to finish winterizing the 5th wheel. That job didn't get done, we couldn't remove the hose from fresh water intake. We needed the hose off to blow the air into the lines. Mark ended up cutting the hose off, opening the back of the 5th week and taking off the connection. The sun actually went down while we were trying to get the hose off.
While he was working on that I got the back doors of the barn shut for the winter.
When we got back to the house he ordered a new connection and will have to repair the hose and we still need to get the 5th wheel winterized. Supper tonight was leftovers again but they were good left overs.
The vet clinic sent the message that Thalia is doing ok for day one. I didn't have time today to work with Lea but will do that tomorrow. Rebekah wants to come back tomorrow afternoon to work with her again.  I really need to get her quiet enough for a beginner.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment