Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Hot Monday

Evan was moved this morning into Raven's old paddock so his shelter could be cleaned out. He had so much fun galloping around bucking and showing off for the walkers.  Ruth, Diane and I had a good walk but quit after one round so I could leave for the Berean office. I had supplies for that office and I wanted to get them in and put away before the other volunteers arrived. Skip pulled in right after I did and brought the mail. If interested in reading about our morning there click HERE. Skip took the studies and Bibles to the post office and came back with 3 cent stamps to add to the envelopes that were stamped a couple weeks ago. When I got home I went up to the apartment to see if I could get the washer working. After working a couple hours I gave up and came down to the house to find a new washer.  I spent some time on Facebook market place but Mark thought we should buy new as they really don't last that long.  I found one at Lowes, ordered it and it will be delivered on Thursday.

I have a guest coming in on Friday so hopefully the delivery really happens and we can get it installed quickly. I needed a front load and stackable. This one is a couple inches bigger than the broken one so the dryer should easily fit on top. A booking came in for next week and they for sure will need the washer and dryer, they are coming in for another softball tournament. Mike picked up Sheena this morning from Middle Grove and brought her home. She is due Aug 5th. 
Jury is due in exactly a week but her udder is not yet filling up.
The hose was hooked up and the tomato plants watered well. We even have a couple small tomatoes turning red but the plants are pretty small. 

Mom's are much bigger but hers were watered regularly. Mark had to work late today so Evan's paddock and shelter didn't get cleaned out but he is happy in the bigger paddock and there is plenty of hay in there for him. Since it is 91 degrees outside and humid I just made tuna salad for dinner tonight. That is actually one of Mark's favorites. At Berean today I heard about Gridley's new minister named Brant Rushton. His testimony is on AC Central so listened to that this evening. What a story he has to tell. IF interested in hearing his testimony click HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment