Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tatiana's SURPRISE

 Mike called as mom and I were on the way to Berean only my phone was in my purse all the way in the back of the car. When we got to Berean I sent a text to Mike who had called and imagine my surprise when this picture arrived by text.

Tatiana had given birth 18 days early to a FILLY! As I was at Bereans and from there needed to take mom to her eye doctor appointment Karin and Isaiah were both sent a text asking if they would go out to pick them up. When I got home late this afternoon they were safe in the stall. The filly is nursing well, Tatiana has delivered her placenta and both are fine. 
She still has that sticky meconium on her tail and back legs which I will need to clean off in a bit.

I'm very thankful for another easy delivery and another healthy foal. Just Jewel, Madiera, Rosaleigh and Indy to go for 2021.









No comments:

Post a Comment