Monday, May 31, 2021

Madiera's Colt by Evan

 Well ANOTHER mare beat Jewel! Madiera gave birth yesterday to a gorgeous black WARLANDER stud colt. The sire of this colt is Evan.  Pictures were taken this morning as this morning was the first I got to see him. 







He looks so much like his FULL 2 year old brother Joshua who is now named Atticus.
His owner was kind enough to share the picture above and wrote: Oh gosh! So sweet. Someone will be very lucky
I made arrangements with Mike and Diane who spent the weekend at Middle Grove to help load Madiera and her colt into the two horse trailer to bring them here to the Hanna City farm. He is so very sweet, walked right up to me once his mom was in the trailer and let me help him get up that big step into it. They traveled quietly. He was busy nursing when I opened the back door to unload. Now they are resting comfortably in the stall. Another safe birth and healthy foal. I am SO very thankful! 



1 comment: