Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Full Day Addyson's Recital

 My day worked out but at one point I wasn't sure how everything was going to get done. Thankful for Karin and Isaiah's help with picking up Tatiana and her new filly. Mom and I left the Berean office at 11:30 am. IF you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. We drove to church first to pick up 2 dozen eggs from Tina then to mom's house to drop off the eggs and let Molly and Chewy out for a few minutes. Within 10 minutes we were back on the road stopping first at the Hanna City post office to drop off 33 Bibles then to mom's eye doctor appointment at the IL Eye Center on Route 91. I was not able to go inside with mom as they still have strict Covid rules so once she was inside the building I just parked the car and did some shopping on my phone. Diane found a really nice queen size electric blanket on sale for $41.36 and that included tax and shipping. She thought it may not be a very good blanket but when it came she was very impressed. She sent me the link and I ordered 2 of them. The total bill came to $82.78. When mom was done she came out with sunglasses. Both of her eyes were dilated and she could not see very well. We made it home around 2:00 pm and she went in to rest. I headed out to the barn to see the new filly, fill water buckets and put in hay. She is a little scrawny but that is to be expected at 18 days early. 

Hadassah and her new filly were checked on. They were put in the indoor arena early this morning so their stall could be cleaned.
The next job was to call the mares and foals in from the pond pasture. Below is Lola's colt. He is ALWAYS glad to see people and one of the first to arrive at the fenceline.
I didn't have a lot of time before Anna picked mom and I up for Addyson's recital so brought Jewel in too as it was going to be dark by the time we got home. 
I didn't see any waxing tonight. What I did see though is Tatiana's filly has loose stools. She will need to be watched closely and more than likely I'll need to call the vet clinic and haul her in tomorrow for IV fluids. As she was born at Middle Grove and not in a controlled environment I'm not exactly sure if she ingested something bad.
Taunya got anyone that wanted to go tickets for the recital we arrived at 5:30 pm and found the parking lot already full. The place was packed. .IT was a fun evening there watching all the different routines. 
After the show we took a couple pictures then headed for the Dairy Barn in Eureka.

We celebrated with Ice cream.  I only videoed Addyson's routine and placed it on youtube only to find the song had a copyright claim and it is blocked. BUT if the song was muted they will allow it on so hopefully the video will still play. The song they did this routine to was by the Help by the Beatles. SO if you have that song, just play it along with the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment