Friday, May 21, 2021

Co-Op Musical

 Ruth couldn't come on the walk this morning, Fedi is still in the hospital but the ct scan showed that he has no blockage, it is just that not much is moving. Joan's daughter Bethany is expecting her fourth in July had a bad fall 2 days ago, she was helping her oldest son Joshua learn how to ride a bike was running along side, tripped and landed on her stomach. She had a regularly schedule OB appointment yesterday and mentioned it to her doctor, they did an ultrasound and found there is a blood clot next to the placenta. It had a small tear during the fall. This was serious enough that they kept her over night in the hospital. That night contractions started. She was given a steroid shot and another today to help the baby's lungs develop. They were able to stop the contractions during the night but a couple more times they started back up. She called while we were on the walk and explained everything going on. The update on her is the contractions are not causing the cervix to dilate so they allowed her to come home this afternoon. Right after the walk the arena was cleaned up. Mark took the flat tire off the golf cart and loaded it into my car. I drove to Peoria Tire, dropped off the tire then to Walmart to pick up the camper mats that had been ordered online yesterday. That did not go as smooth as planned. I thought once you ordered and got the notice it was ready for pick up I could just drive up to the door and they would bring the order out to the car. That's kind of what it looks like in the commercials right? Well one MUST go inside then type your name in a kiosk machine BUT the kiosk machine wasn't working, there was a man in line before me. I told a store associate but she didn't seem interested in sending anyone. Frustrating to have already paid for something and not able to just go pick it up myself. I had to wait a good 20 minutes. More than likely that will be the last time I order anything from Walmart online. I got the tire picked up then stopped at the bank on the way home to get $40.00 in one dollar bills. Mom wanted $20.00 and I needed $20.00 for the musical tonight. As soon as I got home I started teasing mares. Lily IS in and was covered by Valiant. I left her and her filly in the breeding shed for easy access. They have enough hay for today and tomorrow but after that I will need to move them or move in a new bale. I picked up mom at 1:12 pm and headed down to Meister's to pick up Mark for the musical. Below are a few pictures of the evening. Wayne and Lukie were there with their grand daughter. She has such red hair it was glowing. 

The musical started, the pictures are not in any special order. 





I tried to video the songs but the still camera isn't the best for that and the focus wasn't working the best but below are a few of the songs. 
After the musical we went to Avanti's for dinner, Brian and Rebekah's family along with Hannah and Jacob joined us. After dropping mom off I drove up to the apartment to make sure all was well and found ants. Not a lot but those tiny little red ants are NOT suppose to be in the apartment. We have guests coming in tonight. I sprayed everywhere I saw any and put out Terro the ant killer then checked it in an hour. The Terro had lots of ants feeding. I killed all in sight and cleaned it up again but I couldn't really tell where they are coming from. We have had so much rain I think they are coming through the cracks. Sure hope most were killed and the guests don't see any.  Jewel and Hadassah were brought inside again. They each had a good roll.



No change in either udder but I sure don't want Jewel delivering in the mud. The sky tonight was gorgeous with color. I was wishing I had my camera but Rachel took a picture so posted that below.















No comments:

Post a Comment