Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yesterday's pictures

Sunday evening a book was downloaded on the kindle and last evening it had to be started and finished. The pictures from yesterday were not even looked at until this morning. Braelyn was over when the vaulters arrived. She was so intrigued by them she stood and watched quietly. Below is a picture of Clair and her filly. They were put out in the field for the night. The filly was trying to figure out what that green stuff was her mom was eating. Diane and Mike drove over on the golf cart to work on a few things one of which was to electrify the fence between the boys pasture and the pasture behind Raven's paddock. The boys wanted to help in the worst way. They follow Mike around like 2 little boys asking, "can I help, can I help?" Mark is getting the property surveyed and has to clear a trail for the surveyor, each night he has been using the skid steer with the power saw attachment for the clearing through the dense brush. While he was hard at work, Diane and I were out admiring the sunset. The sun was behind the trees and the trees were glowing like a perpetual burning bush. Sometimes the camera just doesn't pick up the beauty the eye beholds. A nice email came this morning from the lady that bought Sanna's first filly: Judy, I know it has been some time since I have wrote you. I wanted to let you know that Arial is doing wonderful and riding her is like a dream. I rode her tonight and she is so smart. I have done all the work with her and we have such great bond. We were over at the blacksmith's getting Arial's shoes reset and she was the talk of the day. She was admired for her grace, beauty, and her breed. I must say I was such a proud mommy. She responds to my every move and looks around for me if I walk away to get some thing. I look forward to breeding her in the near future. I have not started looking, but hope to find a great match for Arial's future offspring. I also wanted to say thank you for selling me Arial - she has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. God Bless You! Kristy Stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment