Friday, May 29, 2009

Long Drive


I left this morning around 7:00am to drive to Middlebury, Indiana to pick up the new trailer. I asked the walkers, Diane and mom, to feed Lily for me so I didn't have to drive out to the farm. I picked up the trailer and all the connectors worked, YEAH I didn't have to drive 5 hours home with no lights. On the way home, I called Karin to see if after vaulting she would take care of Lily. I was going to drive the trailer out to the farm and then take care of Lily but I just plain got too tired. The truck and trailer are parked in my yard. Tomorrow we will take it out and break it in. I need to pick up bedding at TSC first. Karin said Lily looks good. The vet checking out her filly Ciera, put down that she was 3 months old. Ciera was only 3 WEEKS old. I was surprised how much she grew the 5 days they were gone, either that or I just forgot how big she was.
Darcy met me at the door, I can tell she feels much better. I fed her a half of can of soft dog food, then Rhoda gave her another 4th of a can with her pills in it and another bottle of Ensure.
Mom called to tell me my niece, Michelle delivered her baby girl and all is well. I've been following Michelle's blog and she was only 2 days over due. If anyone wants to read a funny story, get on Michelle's blog. I roared with laughter on her story of Shaeya Saves the Day. The link is: http://michellesblog6.blogspot.com/
Her kids are probably just as cute as my grand daughter. I posted a picture of Shaeya with her pet duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment