Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dump Trailer

We have purchased a dump trailer for our manure. I'm pretty thrilled to be making this purchase, this will really help me with the paddocks, plus help me manage our very plenteous piles of manure turning it into wonderful compost. My daughter-in-law, Anna will be picking this up for me on Friday from Indiana. We will plan on using it all day on Saturday, hopefully I can wipe out at least 2 paddocks. I'll have to plan on ordering the lime quickly so once the manure is out, I can spread the lime for a good base. This will sure make Karin happy. She wants the paddocks cleaned before her vaulting camp. We can also use the trailer to haul the scrap metal from the fences out.
At the farm, Jazz is still in season and covered today. Sanna's leg is looking much better. Sangria's colt and Big Sally's colt both still need to be named.
Dr. Schaffer called just now for an update on Lily. She is doing very well. They changed the bandage and the incision is healing well. She is eating and drinking enough to support both herself and Ciera. I should be able to bring them home the end of this week. I heard from the people buying Salena and her colt, they want her delivered on Saturday after lunch. Things are looking up!

2 comments:

  1. That's so great about the dump trailer!!! So excited to get it all looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog site is so superb. It's look like a nice trailer. Thanks for sharing this post with us. I appreciate it for sharing them.Dump Trailer Miami Dade County

    ReplyDelete