Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lily's Home

I made it home from the funeral about 12:30, changed my clothes, cleaned out the trailer and took off for the University of Illinois to pick up Lily and Ciera. Even though they had only been there since Saturday, I was surprised how much Ciera grew. She was the darling of UofI. Lily was kind of grumpy but once I got her home and fed her she was much happier. She has a HUGE incision, her staples will need to come out in about 10 days. She is on strict stall rest for a month so I will start counting down the days. My bill was $4167.00, not as bad as last year but I sure wish I could have at least one year without traveling to UofI for an emergency! I made it home by 5:15pm and asked Mark if we could go out to Arby's and then to WalMart for groceries. Arby's just happened to send coupons in today's mail and we got their crispy chicken salad. It was really good as I didn't take time for lunch. Off to Walmart to buy ensure and soft dog food for Darcy. She was feeling better tonight but is still leaking from her staples. I had to encourage her to drink the ensure, she got 2 down about 6:30pm and at 8:30 another half of one. Rhoda bandaged her and will take her in to work with her tomorrow. Mom is going to feed Lily for me in the morning, I'm taking off for Indiana to pick up the new trailer and won't be home until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment