Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Darcy


Last night Darcy would not sleep in Rhoda's room. I got up once and made sure Rhoda's door was open and asked Darcy to go in but she wouldn't, she just wanted to be by my side of the bed. This morning I take her down to do her job, bring in the newspaper, and instead of running for the paper she runs into the other yard and hides under the lilac bushes. Uh OH, I think she may have eaten something she shouldn't have. Darcy loves helping the girls clean their rooms by eating items of clothing left on the floor. This would be great except then the clothes get stuck in her intestines and she has to have surgery to pull it out. Darcy has already had 3 major surgeries for this, plus last week she was spayed and the staples aren't out yet. If she has to have surgery again, it will be her 5th time and I don't know how many more times this can be done. Please everyone pray for Darcy, dumb dog but we LOVE this dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment