Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jazz

Circle Double D is bringing their mare Jazz this morning to be bred to Raven. She is in season now so she won't have to stay long. Steven Marchal stayed the night at the farm to keep an eye on Big Sally and Sangria. He didn't call so I'm assuming the mares did not foal. Windows were put in 2 of the stalls yesterday. Jozsef Davidovics put them in for me. After seeing them and how they work, I think I want at least 2 more. Jozsef is getting married so it will have to be after he gets back from his honeymoon.
Today is Mothers Day and we are having a picnic at the farm after church. I still need to get my mom a card and some flowers. I stopped at Aldi yesterday but didn't like the selection. I'll see if I can get Mark to stop on the way home from church.
I'm picking up my sister Nancy from Morton before church for the picnic so I'd better start getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment