Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trial Christmas Card


Tis the season for Christmas cards. The Sceggel family did not have pictures taken this year as by next spring they would be outdated. Not a very good excuse but there are 2 babies coming we want included. Of course mom almost never has a current picture of her family. The fire engine picture will be good until April so that one at least held for 9 months. The dogs woke us up at 4:30am to go outside and this gave me some time to play around with ideas but neither are acceptable. My kids are so much better at this and when they see my sorry work surely one of them may offer to help.

Planning this cold morning to start hauling horses back from Middle Grove. We are not really ready for the herd but with the predicted storm coming on Saturday followed by bitter cold we are afraid that if they are not brought back we won't be able to get out to check on them. Steven Marchal was emailed about helping, he now has a job but this morning he offered to drive out to check on the herd. He can drive the stock trailer, I'll drive my trailer and then only one more trip will need to be taken later in the day. We were going to borrow Ken Ober's trailer thinking it was stored near Hanna City when Mike informed me it is stored in Peoria and my truck is in Hanna City.
Our other news is the Meister companies are getting new cell phones. Our old phones are to be taken in to the shop today for the new company to change all of our contacts. Mark will take mine in which leaves me phoneless for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment