Tuesday, August 15, 2023

An Early Night

 I gave my car to our airbnb guests so they could drive to Ruth's to get their BIG truck and start their trip out west early. When we awoke they were already gone.  Ruth came to walk and as today was Berean day we just did one round then Ruth gave me a ride to her house to pick up my car.  I drove home and had just enough time to get cleaned up and it was time to take the golf cart to mom's. The pumpkin/pecan dessert was put on the golf cart, taken over and put in the wheel chair van, then that van pulled out of the garage. Ruth arrived as that was happening. She went in to get mom and Aunt Jinnie while I put the ramp down. We had an uneventful drive and arrived with 10 minutes to spare. The Berean volunteers were already hard at work. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. We were home by noon, just in time for Ruth to make lunch.  Mark was working from home today. He was just making his own lunch when I walked in the door. Anna arrived with Braelyn to clean the apartment. The review came in from the people that left today. She gave the apartment 5 stars then wrote: Judy went above and beyond for us! Couldn’t have asked for anything better and can’t thank her enough for all she did for us! Cabin is clean and very neat place! Will recommend and be back!  Privately to me direct she wrote: Thank you for all you did for us! Just can’t thank you enough. We will be back and will recommend. We really do enjoy hosting and meeting new people. I had a cardiologist appointment today and had to wait over an hour. They were really backed up. All is well except he wants me to see a heart surgeon at least once a year. I felt that was a waste of time since all looked great at the CT scan last week. We shall see about that.  Phil and Anna were working on the bathrooms, Phil got the boy's bathroom vanity hooked up and now we have water there too. Sheena was taken out and teased. She is still in and covered by Evan. Below Evan is waiting (not very patiently) for me to take him over to the breeding stand. 

I'm tired this evening and will plan on an early night.


No comments:

Post a Comment