Sunday, August 8, 2021

Home From Camping

 We were up at 4:45am and had the coffee ready by 5:00 am. Today for breakfast we had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, honey kiss cantaloupe,  home made cinnamon rolls all served with fresh squeezed orange juice. After breakfast the grand children took off for the pool to get our favorite spot picked out. Mark and I packed up the trailer and started for home around 10:00 am.  The others stayed and played until later. Below are a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday's fun.


As soon as we got home the trailer was unloaded, the pork chops were taken out of the fridge where they were slowly defrosting and placed in a crock pot to at least partially cook. They were still a little frozen. Ben and Taunya made it next arriving around 1:30 pm. Nolan, Phil and Anna's family also came for dinner. David and Stephanie's family came a bit later and had eaten at the reception. Gregg Rumbold's daughter got married today in Peoria and she married a Bluffton brother so the church was packed. We made it home in time to watch the wedding on Facebook live. After supper everyone all went over to the playground and started playing volleyball until a big storm moved in and moved them right out. Everyone left. Diane, Karin, mom and I played games inside mom's house waiting out the storm. 
Something I would like to share was I had the antibody test done as I do not want to get vaccinated. I had Covid 19, was tested on November 13th and tested positive. I had a fever for 1 day and then a cough for a few more days.  Nine MONTHS later not only do I test positive for antibodies, I have an abundance of them. To show a positive result it MUST be more than .8 and my test came back 559.4.  I am WELL protected and even from variants as my body now recognized this created virus. The news is reporting that because the vaccine is not working with the variants, everyone will have to wear a mask again. The CDC is saying everyone needs to wear them indoors. The schools in Illinois are going back to requiring masks indoors. I don't like wearing a mask and don't need to wear one and now there is proof that it is not necessary.  Please listen to this well respected doctor and immunologist at this school board meeting in the video below:

We really really need to follow the science, not the cdc/

No comments:

Post a Comment