Sunday, August 22, 2021

Another Super Sunday

 We had a wonderful Sunday. David had the first message on Psalm 45. I have never heard this Psalm explained so well. If interested in hearing it I've posted it below:

During the service I had turned on Facebook live on my phone to share this message. Elisabet was sitting with me and was digging through my purse to find surprises. I got a surprise at the end of the message. Geoff Ginzel sent me a text, it came during the message but I didn't notice it as my phone had been silenced. I opened the test and read, "Are you OK?"  "You have posted 53 hands in the air emoji's".  Thank goodness she hadn't pushed the angry face emoji! So if any of my non AC friends that WERE watching on Facebook. IT WASN'T ME doing that!
Bruce and Leila Witzig and Nancy Schmidgall served a wonderful lunch even serving Krispy Kreme donuts. Of course there weren't any left of those.  Tim Funk had the second service. After church Phil and Anna came over with a brand new cell phone for me. This one has all the bells and whistles. Ben and Taunya's family arrived and Ben even installed the foaling cameras on this phone. Tomorrow I will need to take it in to the shop to get everything transferred over and then comes the hard part about learning how to use it. It has an excellent camera installed.  Rhoda, Lee and Iris were the only ones who couldn't make dinner tonight. After dinner we ended up at the playground where the little kids were looking for cicadas around the trees.

The big kids all went swimming while the bigger kids were playing volley ball.
The playground was well used today. The merry-go-round is always fun.

Israel was showing off some of his moves on the trampoline.
Mark took some of the younger ones on a golf cart ride.

Sarah, River and I went inside to visit with grandma.
She was such a happy baby this evening.  Diane, Rhonda, mom and I played games for a bit then Amy, Ken, and Spark came in so we stayed and visited until way after dark. We sure had another Super Sunday filled with friends and family.













No comments:

Post a Comment