Sunday, August 29, 2021

Another Blessed Day

 Mark and I drove separate to church again, he likes to go to the early morning singing and since I can't sing anymore I finish up stuff here. We had a blessed day in church and I'm so very glad God set aside one day a week to rest and worship. After church the kids and grandchildren came although we were missing a LOT with Ben and Taunya's family staying home because Ben was on call and Sarah staying home with her 3 daughters as Nolan is in Gulf Shores with his dad working on their condo. Nolan sent a marco polo of the Gulf during the big storm and the rain pouring down at his condo. I haven't figured out if those are possible to share yet, if so I'll post it here. We enjoyed visiting after supper until it was time to leave for the playground. The kids and grandkids left but I still needed to tease Whiskey. She stood well and Evan successfully covered her. Her owner was notified and only after washing up well did I go to the playground. It was really hot and humid but the games were going strong. Below are a few pictures and a couple videos taken directly off the new phone.











When the volley ball players quit the young ones took over the court and they made castles and the little older ones played volleyball.

As evening approached we could hear the rumble of thunder coming from the south and soon started seeing flashes of lightning. The games wrapped up, the players cooled off by jumping in the lake then everyone headed for home. Another blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment