Friday, July 6, 2012

Email from Gwen

Hello, I hope you get this, sorry it took me so long, This is Dalia's Baby Finnick he is almost 12 hrs old in this picture, he is twice the size now. My camera broke so I am trying to get it fixed so I can get some good ones, these are from my phone.
This boy is destined for greatness. Dalia, his mom is a registered Oldenburg with a very famous Hanoverian sire and of course Raven is his dad! We will expect great things from Finnick as he matures. Gwen is a well known dressage rider. Thanks Gwen, what a big boned fellow! We so much appreciate you taking the time to send in pictures. Today Braelyn is coming, Jessica will watch her for a few hours while I run in to Peoria for a funeral. Bedding will need to be picked up at TSC, we are down to one more bag. Having 4 horses stalled for days on end and wet ones at that I'm amazed at how long the last 12 bags lasted. They must be stalled again today and tomorrow as the weather report is a high of 104 today and 103 tomorrow. Funny how some summers in the past we hardly ever had a 90 degree day. Mark discovered a swarm of Japanese beetles munching away in the hay field. They are localized to one area but what awful bugs and what shall we do to get rid of them? Anyone out there have any ideas? We are scheduled to get the hay cut, perhaps that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment