Monday, August 3, 2009

My Girls


My 2 girls, Rhoda and Sarah are pictured. Aren't they LOVELY!
After getting home from the farm this morning work called. It is the first work day of the month which means all Bridlewood Apartment bills must be paid along with Meister Land trust bills. Once the checks were made out and in the mail and the deposits taken to the 3 different banks we use, we headed for lunch at Denny's. Steven Marchal called, he worked with both of the babies that will be going to the Northern IL Horse Fest and cleaned both mare paddocks for me. Thank you Steven. We still need to find out who raked the arena on Sunday, Steven said he didn't do it so I'll check with Karin. I let the mares out here at Bridlewood, cleaned their paddock, then called them back in because rain is again expected. When I came in from cleaning the paddocks, Rhoda and Sarah were getting ready to go out. I just had to snap the posted picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment