Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Addyson Faith

After Pacharan's buyers left we picked up Avanti's and headed over to Phil and Anna's new house. The entire Sceggel family was there helping Philip paint. They asked me to watch Addyson and what a joy she was. I loved hearing the kids working downstairs talking and singing as they painted while Addyson was up with me cooing. We left around 9:00pm but Rhoda & Sarah stayed to help Phil and Anna put on the last coat. They didn't get home until after midnight but at least it was done. The carpet gets laid today. I didn't know my boys knew how to install drywall but they did an excellent job installing it, then sanding it, priming, more sanding, priming again and finally painting. I'll need to get some pictures of their house, it's really going to look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment