Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting Ready

Today we are leaving for the Northern IL Horse Fest. I did not go to walk this morning, it was raining and I still have so much packing to do. The lap top is now loaded, the decorations are as far as I can take them and we are now packing the trailer. We worked on the Horsemeister introduction last night and Rhoda made the CD with the music. Karin has the vaulting introduction. Please pray for the vaulters and for Rhoda and Monica. This is the first time Jenis and Ylse will be performing with a large audiance. At least I hope it is a large audience, we really need to SELL something.
We have 81 round bales stacked inside the arena. We are hoping I can get another 100 inside and still leave some room for riding. I guess we just wait and see.
We are camping this weekend so may not have any internet. Please don't get discouraged if I don't answer emails until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment