Friday, August 7, 2009

Autumn Is In Foal


I just got the call that Autumn has been ultra sounded and confirmed in foal to the Friesian stallion Keegan. I will be picking her up on Monday. Hurray! This will be Autumn's second foal by Keegan and we are thrilled with the news. We are hoping for a filly next year. Keegan is a beautiful Friesian stallion with just as much presence as Raven and owned by Emily Jewell from Indiana.
Steven drove out to the farm this afternoon, moved Ylse and her filly into a stall because the heavy rain has flooded her paddock and shelter and there is no where for the filly to lay down. Hopefully it will drain off by tomorrow, or I will be moving Ylse in Lily's paddock and Lily in with Ribbon. He got Sanna covered today so tomorrow I will only have Jenis done. Raven has been so busy with these three mares, I hope Sanna goes out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment