Thursday, August 20, 2009

Anna

This morning after I put the trailer back in place and unhooked the truck so David could borrow the truck to move Stephanie into their new place, Phil and Anna drove up. Anna is having the laser eye surgery today so I get to take her. I'm pretty pleased to get the chance to sit and read in the waiting room, hope it takes a long time.
HA, she was done by 8:30am so I only got to page 61 in my book. I drove her home, stopped at Hardees to get her some breakfast, then left her in the good hands of the carpet layers. Not really, they were just in her basement laying her new carpet. She will probably sleep most of the day. I grabbed Philip's phone off her kitchen table and took it down to the shop. He wasn't in his office so I just left it on his desk, picked up 6 dozen eggs for the breakfast I'm supplying for the girls retreat Saturday morning and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment