Monday, February 20, 2023

Tuesday Feb 14th, 2023

 Mark gave me a big red balloon that said I LOVE YOU and a funny card for Valentines day which just happens to be today. When I was buying cards Dollar General was all out of Valentines cards but I found an anniversary card that said almost exactly what I wanted it to say. After the walk Diane and I took mom to the Berean office. We had a good time there. 

We left there went straight to the Hanna City post office to drop off the Berean mail and Bibles going out today. At 2:00 pm Rick from Zane's called to report that the wheelchair van brakes were done. Diane picked me up to pick up the van. I drove that back and then Diane gave me a ride back to my house. Spark dropped off a plate of valentine goodies from Rhonda. Mark ate more than half of them before I thought to take a picture.
We had hamburgers for supper tonight. I'm so thankful my Shepherd provides such a wonderful place to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment