Saturday, February 11, 2023

Sangria Coming Home

 We were up at 5:00 am, I wanted to get the house cleaned up before any of the kids came. Yesterday Diane stayed with mom and when the sun came out she and Diane spent some time out on the deck in the sunshine. Diane sent the picture yesterday but I forgot to post it. 

After breakfast Mark and I worked on the barn cleaning up a lot of the construction mess. Berlica stopped by to help.
Valiant had finished his bale and was given a new bale as soon as we finished the barn. Nolan came to help Phil finish the painting and that was finished up this afternoon. Sangria will be coming home.

Sangria was our first Andalusian. She is 22 years old this year in June and we thought we found the perfect retirement home for her, but were contacted today that they would like to bring her back March 4th. They need to get completely out of horses. Funny, Mike gave Mika away to a good home and I gave Sangria away and now both will be back. Lily will be so glad to see her.  AC Central had an entire series on Apologetics under Events in Nov 2022. It is worth listening to. I heard some earlier but today I started at the beginning. I never thought I needed to defend the Bible so really didn't think I needed to study Apologetics but found out today that is VERY important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment