Friday, February 10, 2023

Goodfield Elementary

 The wind made it feel cold this morning for our walk. Thankful for the long down filled coat mom found for me at a garage sale for just 50 cents. We stopped to admire the diesel engine Mike bought for his gas tractor yesterday in Indiana. 

He is switching out the gas for the diesel. After the walk I needed to drive to the Hanna City post office to pick up a package and when I got home the laundry was started. Diane was with mom today. I stopped in just before lunch for a bit. When I left there I noticed a goose limping. Earlier we noticed a goose that couldn't fly, this one can't walk well but at least this one could fly. 
 I needed to go home to get ready to go to Goodfield elementary. Today Jace's class was putting on quite a display. Each one of the students researched someone famous then dressed as that person and gave a talk. We as guests had the opportunity to visit with each, admiring their research. Jace was George Lucus.
He had a good display, gave out star war stickers and enjoyed telling all that he had learned of George. Below are a few of the other displays.



I may have been a little partial to Jace's.




I left after visiting each one.  Phil and Anna were here putting up the basketball rims when I got home.
Jeanette came for a visit tonight. After supper we went to mom's house where Karin served us some delicious apple pie with pecan ice cream on top.
We enjoyed the dessert and the company. 











No comments:

Post a Comment